Culture Now is a new national network founded with the purpose of supporting mid-career heritage professionals who wish to challenge established thinking and make a change.
Launching in November 2017 with activities at the Museums Association and hosting #MuseumsHour, Culture Now’s ambition is to create a national network which supports those new to the sector through to mid-level professionals. It is a platform to exchange ideas and develop strong professional connections across the country, whether remotely or in person.
Founded by heritage professionals that recognise the limited opportunities to influence change and comment on the issues that affect us all, Culture Now with funding from Museum Development in the North West and East Midlands want to work collaboratively across the cultural sector to provide a platform to represent, articulate and promote the views and ideas of early to mid-level professionals while supporting and sharing professional development and networking.
Culture Now is looking to grow its professional network and to hear the ideas of people that would like to be involved with the group. If you are interested, participate with us at the Festival of Change, follow us on Twitter @_CultureNow, visit www.culturenow.org.uk and subscribe to our blog or email email@example.com
Notes to editors
- Culture Now is made up of a group of professionals from across the UK’s museum and heritage sector
- Attached photos are Culture Now logos
- Further information about the network can be found at www.cutlurenow.org.uk
- Funding is provided by Museum Development North West and Museum Development East MidlandsCulture Now media contacts
- For more information please contact the Culture Now team at firstname.lastname@example.org